HCAD - Assistant Manager - Review Appraisal Division
The purpose of this position is to assist the Litigation Manager in supervising, directing, coordination and planning departmental functions, tasks, assignments and activities as they relate to the responsibilities of the Review Appraisal Division. Other responsibilities include providing leadership through expecting improvement in operations, processes and procedures, accountability, communication and collaboration through employee engagement.
For more information regarding this position, please visit the following link.
International Valuation & Advisory Services is currently seeking a Valuation Services Director for its Houston,
Come Join Us! With over 522 offices
in 62 countries, we are fully immersed in our local markets, bringing an
Service Excellence to supporting our clients, wherever they may be. At Colliers,
you can pursue global career opportunities.
The successful candidate will
possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
1. Active Certified General Appraiser
2. MAI designated member or working
towards MAI designation preferred
3. Experience performing equivalent
duties as a commercial real estate appraiser
4. Strong communication and analytical
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, and Argus
6. Experience with complex
income-producing assignments for
7. Strong work ethic and desire to
take their valuation career to the next level
1. Ability to multi-task, managing
several projects at once.
2. Uncompromised ethics and integrity.
3. Candidate must be self-starter who
is well-organized, self-motivated, efficient, responsible, and dependable.
visit this link http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=COLLIERS&cws=1&rid=5230
Or e-mail email@example.com
in confidence to discuss.
ERM Appraisal Review Officer II
Summary: Under the general supervision of the Director of Appraisals or his designee, conduct appraisal reviews ordered by the Centralized Appraisal Department highlighting real estate valuation risk management issues and ensuring that the bank’s appraisal practices conform to bank/mortgage appraisal regulations, professional appraisal standards and established policies. Key responsibility will includes reviewing 1-4 unit residential real estate appraisal reports for Mortgage.
Essential Job Duties:
* To serve as a bank resource in real estate appraisal activities to minimize potential losses by providing credible risk-based valuation services and advice
* Help ensure quality of appraisal work product and maintain the Bank’s approved appraisers list
* Apply process expertise and knowledge of department functions to coordinate with appraisers for any necessary corrections on appraisals prepared for the Bank
* Act as liaison between the appraiser, lending staff, management and others to ensure that independence in the process is maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Oversee the ordering of all appraisals, especially those that support transactions over $1 Million
* Assist with training of lender and other Bank associates regarding appraisal regulations, rules and policy
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Requires four-year college degree or equivalent education
* Minimum four years of appraisal experience and a State Residential Real Estate Appraiser License
* Strong analytical, communication and customer services skills
* Preferred bank appraisal department experience and membership or candidacy in professional appraisal organizations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Lowery Property Advisors
Senior Manager, Appraisal & Valuation
Lowery Property Advisors is seeking a state-certified general commercial real estate appraiser for a management position within its Houston office. This candidate will effectively collaborate with LPA’s executive management team towards the goal of expanding its Houston operation. The qualified candidate must retain substantial experience in and connectivity to the Houston market, as well as a proven capability to manage staff and communicate with clients. The qualified candidate must also maintain exceptional proficiency in current real estate valuation methods, computer and word processing efficiency, Excel modeling, and some familiarity with ARGUS software. Responsibilities will entail USPAP-compliant appraisal production and review, coordination with various market participants, and the eventual delegation and management of related tasks to support staff. This position will also have the opportunity to directly assist in procuring new clientele.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate, economics, or similar
• Current state general certification and achievement of or significant progress toward the MAI designation
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a commercial real estate appraiser
• Considerable knowledge and familiarity of the Houston MSA real estate market
• Strong literary and grammatical competency; comfortable with substantial reading and report composition
• Exceptional proficiency with Windows OS and MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Familiarity with CoStar and other commercial real estate databases
• Experience with Argus or other discounted cashflow software
• Proven ability to work both with a team and independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; relationship management experience is a plus
• Ability to pass criminal background check
Integra Realty Resources - Houston
Senior Commercial Appraiser
Must be highly motivated and have extensive
experience appraising most types of complex commercial real estate.
Strong analytical, communication (both written
and oral), and technical skills.
This is a unique opportunity to step into a
senior level position with the potential for future career advancement.
10+ years of experience specific to commercial
valuation and report writing
Commercial Review Appraiser
The responsibilities include intensive preparation of
commercial appraisal review reports for development and construction loans,
acquisition/refinancing relative to the core property types consisting of
multifamily, office, warehouse/industrial, retail, hospitality, and special
purpose and OREO properties
in the review of the institutions existing lending and appraisal policies.
Participate in establishing a well-defined and effective appraisal program
that meets acceptable standards (FIRREA, OCC & USPAP) regarding appraiser
qualifications & independence that conforms to safe and sound banking
the scope of the review process to be conducted and criteria to guide the
appraiser in performing the appraisal process. Maintain independent
control of the appraisal/valuation process, assist in the timely receipt
of appraisals to facilitate the underwriting function and assess validity
of evaluations to support transactions
- Act as
liaison between appraiser and institution as necessary. Review appraisals
by judging the accuracy, reliability and credibility of the appraisal
reports. Assist in the design and of the process of appraiser selection.
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements
Certified General Appraiser
Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
(3) years of experience in Real Estate Appraisals involving commercial
real estate, e.g., multi-family, office, industrial, hospitality; special
purpose properties; both proposed or existing.
To view the full job description and apply online, please visit our careers
page at www.mercantilbank.com/careers