RERC is accepting applications for a full-time commercial real estate appraiser
position. RERC works for a number of clients to appraise commercial real estate
assets that are generally focused on the core property types and are
institutional properties all across the US. The primary responsibilities for
this position include performing valuations, which could include valuations for
tax-appeal, re-development, dispositions, etc.
The position is open for the RERC office located in Houston, TX.
The ideal candidate would have a wide range of skills that could include:
8+ years of commercial appraisal experience
General State Certification and/or working towards MAI designation would be a plus
Experience with Argus Enterprise
Excellent analytical, communication, and teamwork skills
Ability to work under time constraints, self-motivated, and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
For full job description and to apply visit our website at https://situs.avature.net/careers/JobDetail/Houston-Texas-United-States-Assistant-Vice-President-Vice-President-Appraisal-RERC/3542
Resumes can also be submitted to:
Advisors - MAI Designated Appraiser
Advisors | San Antonio is seeking an MAI designated appraiser to manage and
oversee the Valbridge Property Advisors | Austin office. The individual will
report to directors in San Antonio and must be able to make daily management
decisions for the Austin market. In addition to completing complex appraisal
assignments in a timely manner, this person must be able to oversee a team of
appraisers and have excellent communication and management skills. The
individual must be career-oriented with specific strengths in one or more of
the primary property types including retail, office, industrial, multi-family,
hospitality, and sub-division analysis.
- MAI Designation
- Certified General Appraiser
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a commercial appraiser
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Argus and mapping
- Ability to learn proprietary software platforms
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to manage and
prioritize assignments while meeting deadlines
- Flexibility to work autonomously or as a team member
- A positive, professional attitude
- Willingness to travel for education and work
experience, background and based on a competitive fee split. Competitive
benefits package and an education allowance.
should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert L. Bradley & Associates
Seeking full-time staff appraisers who are licensed, certified and certified general
401K/Medical/Dental/Vision Plans available.
Deal Sikes provides both public and private sector clients property valuation and counseling, including appraisal, appraisal management, acquisition counseling, and expert testimony.
Summary of Job Functions
· Analyze market data and comparable transactions
· Assist and complete assignments related to real estate valuation and counseling, including income analysis, cost analysis, highest and best use analysis, and sales comparison analysis
· Review surveys, plats, leases, deeds, and other legal documentation
· Perform site inspections
· Write reports that may be used for legal disputes
· Continue education through coursework toward State of Texas Real Estate Appraiser Certification if applicable.